We work towards the personalization of networks.
The cloud gateway allows our small and medium business customers to connect their internal infrastructure to a cloud of their choice. They can roll out any service on the gateway itself, turning the appliance into a NFV service delivery platform.
BISDN also offers cloud backend services at a data center in Berlin.
The potential use cases are manifold:
- Hosting data acquisition, processing/fusion, storage
- Rolling out managed Wi-Fi networks,
- Setting up secured connections between distributed branch offices and hosting the applications used by virtual teams to collaborate
- Cloud-based remote network administration
Benefits of the BCG solution:
- Secured connection between local infrastructure and cloud provider
- Easy integration into local infrastructure
- Allows collaboration between various distributed actors
- Data protection and storage via the cloud provider
- Different hardware options scale and adapt easily to changing requirements
- Automatic IPsec-to-cloud setup and key exchange
- Firewall solutions are integrated
- All connected BCGs can be configured and managed in the cloud via a web interface
- Secured connection between distributed locations
- Easy and secure cloud connection
- Service delivery platform
- Cloud backend services
- Allows data acquisition and processing